I am Ben Bornholm a current student at Rochester Institute of Technology(RIT) pursuing a Masters in Computing Security. I enjoy the challenge of the security and I love to tinker with different systems. Additionally, I enjoy doing Digital Forensics and Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Network Security, and Red Teaming.
- Reserved Member of the 2014-2015 RIT CCDC(Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition)
- Member of the 2017-2018 RIT CCDC(Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition)
- Treasurer for RIT Competitive Cybersecurity Club (RC3) 2014-2016
- President for RIT Competitive Cybersecurity Club (RC3) 2016-2017
- Blue and White Team Member for SPARSA Information Security Talent Search (ISTS) Competition.
- First Freshman Team for the RC3 Incident Response Security Competition (IRSeC) in Spring 2014
- Founder of RIT’s Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Club (RVAPT) in Fall 2015
- Fundraising Chair for Kappa Delta Rho(KDR) Spring 2016
- Third place Blue Team for SPARSA’s 2016 Information Security Talent Search(ISTS) Competition.